The face is the canvas of our personality, and sure we want to keep it impressive and glowing. Not always you want to venture to some spa and beauty care facility to pamper yourself. Not always they are suitable for your skin types either. Therefore, the best option is always to fall back on the faithful age old natural herbal skin care tips that can help not only to avoid skin problems and also to get a glowing and soothing skin.
I would like to suggest some of the best natural remedies for skin problems and most effective easy natural ways to take care your skin.
Keep the Moisture off Your Skin
It is obvious that you have to go outdoor, at least once during the day. And the most unpredictable part about outdoor, is the weather. If it is rainy then it is obvious that your feet to face are going to experience a lot of moisture and humidity. It is important to get yourself dry as soon as possible.
- Keep every fold of your dry and wipe your face and pat dry with a clean and soft
- If you do not keep your skin dry you might develop fungal infections, which is not desirable at all.
Flatter Yourself with Fluids
When you want to wash away the grime and dirt on your skin, you use water. Similarly, when you want to wash away the toxins within you, you need water as well.
- You need to drink at least 8- 10 glasses of water every day to keep yourself hydrated and flush away those toxins out of your body.
- Fluids can be fruit juices and soups as well. When you are in outdoor, you can take a large bowl of soup or a tall glass of juice to make up for the water. It can be your short snack break as well.
Get the Right Weed
The wheat grass is one of the very effective natural remedies for skin problems. This herb rejuvenates the skin and improves your immune system to fight the probable skin infections during the monsoon and any other bad weather. The wheat grass is abundant with anti oxidant which keeps the immune system healthy and a healthy system is reflected in the glowing skin. Use wheat grass as tonic for best result. It is one of the best herbal or ayurvedic home remedies for skin problems.
Go For the Cool Herbs
You need to choose the herbs which are beneficial to make your skin healthy and disease-free. There are certain herbs that have cooling effect on your internal organs, such as liver and bile. These herbs are very effective herbal remedies to cure lot of skin problems and keep it’s glow.
- The herbs like the amla or the Indian goose berry, coriander seeds and fennel seeds are best ayurvedic home remedies for skin problems and are very effective in maintaining your body temperature by keeping the internal organs cool.
- For a glowing flawless skin, you can blindly depend upon the medicinal qualities of the Indian Gooseberry or the amla. It regulates digestion and detoxifies the liver. It is an excellent source of Vitamin C and other essential minerals.
There is No Substitute for Fresh Food
- Eat everything that is fresh. Always eat fresh vegetables and fruits. Keep safe distance from fast foods as much as possible if you really want to keep your skin soothing and glowing.
- Try to avoid the processed foods ritually. They cause the maximum harm to your skin.
- The packaged foods containing preservatives and added sugar which are poison for your health and skin.
- The more you stay away from the spicy and oily foods, the more it is good to your skin. this is one of the best answer of how to take care of skin naturally.
- Especially during rain, humidity in the air weakens your digestion process and if you are ingesting heavy spicy food, your system will collapse resulting in upset stomach and other gastric problems.
- It is wise to eat more of home cooked, steamed and baked foods.
- Cook the foods lightly so that the food is easily digestible.
- The vegetables like the pumpkin, squash, zucchini and fresh fruits will do a lot more good by helping your skin with a better texture and glow.
- Try out recipes that contain more of chickpea flour, corn and oatmeal.
- A bowl of hot porridge and steamed salads will work wonders on your skin undoubtedly.
Avoid Any Thing to Do With Caffeine and Alcohol
The main concern is to keep the body and its internal organs calm and cool. The blood pressure should be normal and you should have a peaceful mind and a healthy glowing skin. Well, none of these are possible if you keep indulging in taking foods that aggravates the balance of the internal organs or the ‘pitta’ or the bile.
- Make up your mind to completely reject any caffeine contained food or beverages. It aggravates the balance of the bile. This is one of the important natural herbal skin care tips to follow.
- You can easily opt for various flavored herbal teas instead that are excellent for their cooling effects. They will be good for your skin too.
- Avoid alcohol in every possible way. Do not use alcohol based face cleansers to wipe your face. They may result in itchiness and dryness of the skin.
- Use a mild herbal soap or cleanser to clean and wash your face.
So, nothing has gone much out of hand friend. If you are cautious and careful, and feel determined to do some good to yourself as well as your skin, go right ahead and try all that I just suggested. Follow all these natural herbal skin care tips with determination, and surely you will find out skin soothing, glowing and disease-free..