Do you love the supple skin of your friend and hate the ones you have? Do you have a dull and glamour less skin? Have you tried almost all types of cosmetics available in the market to make your skin look good but failed at the end? If the answers are ‘yes’, you need to take a deeper thought this time. Dry skin is one of the biggest problems that most of the people face these days. Our busy schedule, lack of time for exercise, unhealthy lifestyle leads us to the path of bad health conditions and dull skin. Here we bring some wonderful tips on how to take care of dry skin home remedies.
Drink a lot of water
- Our body contains a huge amount of water and water washes away the toxins out of our body.
- It helps our inner parts to work well and acts as a wonderful fuel for the muscles.
So it is important to take a huge amount of water throughout the day. When we talk about treatment for dry skin, it always includes a good intake of water in it.
Have lots of fruits and veggies
- Fruits are always at the top position when we talk about home remedy for dry skin.
- Fruits are always good for health. Add more seasonal fruits to your platter and coloured veggies to your regular diet.
- Veggies and fruits are filled with nutritional values, vitamins, minerals and these are extremely important for your skin.
- You need to bring some balance in your diet. Seasonal fruits are always good for your skin.
- Try to bring fresh fruits and veggies from market and instead of keeping them in refrigerator for days, have them as market fresh condition.
Change Your Soap
If you use deodorant soap, you should stop it at once. These types of soaps only make your skin drier and the fragrance cause irritation. Rather than using these, you can keep a bottle of liquid soap as this is gentler on your skin.
Include Fish in Your Diet
When you’re thinking of how to take care of dry skin home remedies, you should consider this important. Fishes like salmon and herring are rich in omega-3 fatty acid which helps in making your skin-cell membrane healthy.
Don’t Use Hot Water
If you’re searching for skin remedies for dry skin, you should avoid hot water bath. Hot water makes your skin dry by reducing the natural oil production. Always use normal or lukewarm water.
These are some essential steps on how to cure dry skin. While maintaining these, you can try several natural remedies for dry skin without much effort.
Homemade Packs for Your Dry Skin
People always crib for cosmetics and market products for a better skin. Instead of that, you can go for dry skin care home remedies. With regular moisturising and toning, you will surely get a supple and beautiful skin.
Moisturize With Banana And Honey
Moisturising your skin is very necessary.
- Mash a banana and add 1 tbsp honey to it.
- Apply this pack on your face, neck and open areas.
- Leave for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
Toning With Tomato
After moisturising, toning is also important. Which natural toner is best for dry skin?
- Mash a tomato and take out the seeds out of it.
- Take 2 spoon of lemon juice in it.
- Mix them well and apply it on your face and neck.
- Let it sit for some minutes and then wash away with cold water.
- You’ll surely get relief from the itchiness and irritation, caused by dry and rough skin.
Oatmeal Face Pack
There are several other dry skin care home remedies exists. You can go for an oatmeal pack.
- Mix 2 tbsp oatmeal powder, 2tbsp hung card, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp milk together in a smooth paste and apply this to your face.
- The goodness of honey and yoghurt will help your skin to stay supple.
- The lemon will work as natural bleach.
- The milk will work as a natural moisturiser.
- The oat will bind the goodness of everything altogether.
This is a wonderful pack and the regular usage of this will help you with a wonderful skin.
Treat with Coconut Oil
How to take care of dry skin home remedies? With coconut oil, you can get the best answer.
- Warm up required amount coconut oil.
- Massage gently all over your body before going to bed.
- Wash thoroughly at morning.
- You can also use coconut oil after having shower in winter season.
Go Green with Avocado
When you think what to use for dry skin, use this lively green smooth fruit to get smooth and glowing skin.
- Smash avocado into smooth paste.
- Rub it all over your body and wait till 15 minutes to let it dry.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- You can try another pack of avocado and honey to get silky smooth skin.
Almond Oil for Dry Skin
What can be the best cure for dry skin than almond oil? It is rich in vitamin E and therefore it is considered as a wonderful lubricant and emollient for dry skin.
- Warm up organic almond oil as per your need.
- Massage your body gently before half an hour of taking bath.
- You can also have a glass of warm milk with a spoon of almond oil before going to sleep.
Take Help from Aloe Vera
How to prevent dry skin with Aloe Vera?
- Cut Aloe leaves and squeeze the gel out of it.
- Apply it directly on your dry skin.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Applying it twice daily can give you better result.
Go With Glycerine
To end the list of natural treatment for dry skin, you should seek help to glycerine. Mix equal amount of glycerine, rose water and lemon juice and apply it on your skin. Leave overnight and wash off next morning.
Last but not the least, how to take care of dry skin home remedies, will be incomplete without a proper sleep, proper workout and a healthy lifestyle.