Curly hair is considered to be one of the hardest hair types that are extremely difficult to style and manage. It gets more affected by humidity and it is drier and more prone to breakage. Curly hair is more prone to split ends and hair falls and thus, some of us who have curly hair always wish to have straight hair just because it is quite easy to deal with it. But, if you are in love with your curls and want to manage and take care of them properly in natural and easiest ways, then you can surely try the following tips on how to take care of curly hair naturally and get frizz free and bouncy curls. If you try these useful and easy ways, then taking care of your beautiful curly hair will be no longer tough at all for sure.
Way of Washing Curly Hair
People may think that it is good for you if you wash your hair daily, but this is not the case with curly hair. If you wash your curly hair daily, you are actually taking away all the natural oils from your hair and then your hair will becomes frizzy and dry. Curly hair needs a lot more moisture, so always wash your hair every alternate day. Maintain this step as an effective way of best hair care for curly hair.
Way of Using of Shampoos and Conditioners
The type of shampoo or conditioner that you are using is having a big impact on your curly hair. Depending on your personal needs and choice, you need to pick up the best shampoo and conditioner for yourself. It is recommended to choose herbal shampoo that has no harsh chemical included. You must know how to take care of curly hair naturally or the chemicals in the products would damage your hair completely.
While you are conditioning your hair, make sure that you apply the conditioner about an inch down from the root to the tips and never apply too much conditioner as it can turn your hair greasy. Wait for a few minutes before you rinse that out.
You can also deep condition your hair at least once a week so that you can keep it hydrated. You may use the various hair conditioning packs available in the market or you may even use the natural ones. This will work well to take care of your curly hair. This is the one of the most important curly hair care home remedies.
Proper Ways to Comb and Dry Curly Hair
- You need to banish the hair brushes and opt for something like a wide toothed comb in order to reduce hair fall.
- While you are combing or conditioning your hair, you must start at the bottom of your hair and then proceed upwards. This one of the effective tips for best hair care for curly hair
- You can dry your hair with a t-shirt instead of a towel in order to reduce breakage and frizz.
- Have proper diet to nourish your hair from inside. Eat lot of vegetables fruits that can help to nourish your curly hair.
What to Avoid Strictly
When you are going to follow all above useful steps to take care of your curly hair, you also need to avoid some particular things strictly. Avoiding these following steps can surely assist to have a beautiful curly hair.
- You need to avoid using the heat and styling tools which involve application of heat to your hair.
- Never use sea salt spray in order to stylise your hair. Salt is coarse and makes your hair even drier.
- Avoid shampoos and conditioners that contain sulphates.
- Try not to use alcohol in your styling products.
Apart from these basic tips, there is one thing that you need to take care of. You must splurge on to find the best and the most suitable stylist to cut your hair. A good stylist will not only make your hair look good, but can also teach you how you can style it on your own at home. Now, you know how to take care of curly hair naturally. So, take these steps and make your curly hair awesome.