How to Remove Makeup From Face Naturally Without Hassles
The most make up removers that you get in the markets are generally made up of a lot of chemicals which can be really harmful for your skin and then lead to acne or irritation. Side by side, using these products for a long time can severely affect on your skin glow. Now you can know how to remove makeup from face naturally with some easy available home remedies. Here are some natural makeup removing hacks with those ingredients which you will easily find in your homes.
Mixture of Milk and Almond Oil
Everybody knows it that milk is extremely useful for skin. The proteins and fats in the milk help in hydrating your skin and then retaining its moisture. Using milk to remove your face makeup is extremely simple and is one of the best ways to remove makeup from face naturally.
- You need to take a tablespoon of almond oil
- Add this almond oil to a bowl of whole milk, mix it well
- Rub this mixture well all over your face.
- Wash your face with cold water and it will leave your face makeup-free as well as refreshed.
You may find many beauty products that claim to have cucumber in them. So, what can be better than using cucumber directly as it is the best natural makeup remover. Cucumbers help to soothe the acne prone skin or irritated skin because it has anti inflammatory properties in it.
- Take one cucumber and then blend it into a paste.
- Apply this on your face and let it rest.
- Scrub it off and wash your face properly. You will find your face free from makeup.
Natural Oil Cleanser
Makeup can easily be removed with the help of oils like olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil or jojoba oil. Oils are great remover cleansers for your face and it also helps in maintaining the lustre of your face.
- Apply any of the above mentioned oil to have with a cotton ball all over the face and even around the eyes.
- Let it rest for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Wet another cotton ball in warm water and start to remove the oil from your face.
- When most of the oil is removed, wash your face with natural water and then wipe it with a soft towel.
Yogurt is yet another kitchen staple that is extremely beneficial for your skin. If you use yogurt on your skin for removing makeup, it will help to moisturize your skin and also relieves it from sunburns.
- Take a clean cotton ball and then dip it into yogurt.
- Apply it all over your face in circular motion and then rinse it off with cold water.
Steam is a natural way to remove makeup without a remover. What you need to do is to fill up a tub with or a steamer and lean over it. Make sure that the steam is not much hot, as then it will burn your face. With mild warmth, the steam helps in opening up all your pores and then your makeup can easily be removed.
Honey and Baking Soda
This amazing combination is a natural homemade makeup remover. All you need to do is to put a little bit of organic honey on a clean wash cloth and then sprinkle it with some baking soda and it acts as the best face makeup remover.
Using gram flour is actually the easiest and the best way to remove face makeup.
- Take some cotton and then make it a little wet.
- With this cotton ball, wipe your lips cleanly and with another cotton ball remove your eye makeup.
- Now, make a paste of gram flour along with water and then apply it on your face.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes and then you can was it off.
You must be very careful while removing your eye makeup as it is an extremely sensitive area.
Vaseline is used as a natural eye makeup remover. You can use this only to remove eye makeup. You must be very cautious while you are using this as Vaseline is thick and may clog your skin pores to a great extent. After you remove your makeup using this, wash your face with a natural cleanser afterwards.
After you have taken off all your makeup by using any of the above natural ways, apply rose water to your skin and then go for a good night’s sleep. The next morning you can feel a softer and healthier skin and you will understand the importance of removing makeup from face naturally. Knowing how to remove makeup from face naturally with home remedies will avoid all the harsh effects chemicals and cosmetics would have on the skin. Make your skin smile by following these effective ways to remove face makeup with home remedies.