A beautiful apparel, perfectly done hair, that glowing skin and deep smoky eyes…..and when you give that broad smile, it is all stained and dull! It is everything to shatter that perfect look of yours. And you do not want it either, I know! The stained, yellowish teeth are the reason of embarrassment any time. Every time one cannot afford the special facilities as well. So, how to make your teeth whiter with home remedies? Well, my friend, there are several ways within your reach, that can help you recover from this embarrassment.
Not always the chemical treatments that are done in the facilities are good for the enamel or the gum. Therefore, it is always safe to trust the natural ways to whitening your teeth. I would love to share with you the best natural tips for white teeth home remedies.
The Causes of Dental Stains and Discolor
The causes are various and it is obvious to know the causes of dental discolor or stains before you know how to make your teeth whiter with home remedies.
- Over the years we are consuming every kind of foods. Not always we are consuming fresh fruits and vegetables, but on the contrary our modern day food habits are highly addicted to processed and junk foods. The colas and the fizzy drinks have major discoloring effect on our teeth.
- The chocolates and other confectionaries play their role in damaging the enamel and the dentine to a large extent.
- With the effects of cigarettes and coffee along with the habit of poor dental hygiene, it is tough to maintain radiant glowing teeth.
- The ageing factor is also a natural cause behind the yellow shade of our teeth.
Natural Home Remedies for Whitening Teeth –
Paste of Lemon Juice and Baking Soda
This is very effective as well as natural ways to whitening your teeth which can be prepared very easily.
Ingredients You Need –
- 2-3 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tbsp of pure lemon juice
- Enough warm water for rinsing.
- Mix all, the ingredients to make a smooth paste.
- Rinse your mouth well to clean any leftover food particles stuck between your teeth.
- Apply the mixture generously in all the teeth carefully.
- Leave the mixture on the teeth for around 2 minutes and then rinse your mouth very well, repeatedly.
- Do not keep the mixture for a long as the acidic effect of the lemon and the abrasive effect of the baking soda may cause erosion on the enamel of the teeth.
The Baking Soda, Strawberry and Salt Magic
Yes, you won’t mind this paste, I know. The strawberry is an all time winner with its many medicinal effects. The abundance of Vitamin C present in strawberries acts effectively on the plaques to get rid of the yellow film. The abrasive effect of both baking soda and salt adds to the effect of cleaning your teeth.
Ingredients You Need :
- 3-4c large fresh strawberries
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- One pinch of salt
- Mash the strawberries into a fine pulp. It should be smooth.
- Add the other ingredients till they are properly mixed.
- Apply the mixture in your teeth and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse your mouth well and brush your teeth properly.
- It is preferable to apply this paste at night.
Trust the Golden Orange
It not only helps in fighting the plaque, but it’s fresh tangy flavor helps in cleansing the breath as well.
- The effect of orange peel is inevitable in clearing the yellow shade from your teeth.
- Before you hit the sack at night, rub some coarsely grounded orange peel into your teeth. You need to leave in your mouth for the whole night.
- The acidic effect of the calcium and vitamin c works throughout the night to fight the bacteria in the plaque as well as bad breath.
The Cool Coconut Oil Effect
Surprised? Yes, you are reading right. It is one of the best tips for white teeth home remedies. The coconut oil had been very much a remedy since ancient times. The lauric acid present in the coconut oil is particularly effective in fighting the bacteria in the plaque and gives a bleaching effect on the teeth. It’s the simplest thing you can do.
- Early in the morning before you brush your teeth you can apply coconut oil.
- Take the e coconut oil in your mouth make apply the oil generously all over the teeth.
- Keep it for 10-15 minutes and spit it, then rinse your mouth well.
- Brush your teeth normally.
Feel Happy With Hydrogen Peroxide
It is the perfect bleach to help you get back your pearly white grin.
- You need to get a mouth wash with hydrogen peroxide content.
- Gargle your teeth for 5 min. with this solution, mixed with water.
- A paste of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda also works wonders in cleaning you’re off that yellow shade.
- Brush your teeth normally with mixture and watch your teeth shine within few days.
- But do not keep the paste for long, as it may cause irritation to the sensitive gums.
Here, I have discussed the ways to how to make your teeth whiter with home remedies. Now, its your turn to follow these effective home remedies for whitening teeth fast and overnight. Be sure that if you are honestly following them, then within a week you will be proud to flash that smile with confidence.
It’s time to make yourself happy, as well as others.