Spending large amounts on your hair products and not getting the desired result? Too sad right? This is just because we tend to get swayed by the designed advertisements. But worry no more when you have the best natural tips to healthy hair you have always imagined. You want to know how to maintain healthy hair naturally? Then you need to go green! That is, why use the chemical products when you have all the required ingredients in your kitchen and can rely on the home remedies. But you need to follow the basics first.
Basic & Primary Steps to Follow
You need to know the basic ways to get healthier hair.
- Wash your hair properly. Make sure you do not over shampoo your hair as that would rob all the essentials oils and smoothness from your hair.
- Use a good quality shampoo or else you can make your own shampoo at home using herbal You need to know the home made tips for healthy hair in order to make it look shiny and smooth.
- It is very important to know what is good for healthy hair and what not. Make sure you are buying shampoos which do not have sulfates in them. The sulfate present in the shampoos helps it to form the lather. It is very harmful for your hair and will make your hair frizzy.
- Buy shampoos depending on your hair type. If you have frizzy and curly hair then go for frizz free shampoos. If you have oily scalp then it is recommended to buy shampoo that is very gentle and can be used on a daily basis.
- Make sure you condition your hair after you shampoo it.
- Eat right. That is much of the quality of your hair depends on what you eat. Eat protein based food items. It is good for your hair.
- Massage your hair with essential oils at least once a week. Make sure you trim your hair on a monthly basis. This will help your hair to grow fast.
Now, these are some easy things you can do to get long and beautiful hair. No special effort, no spending much money; just look for the supplements for healthy hair in your kitchen cupboard and apply those. Here are some tips on how to maintain healthy hair naturally-
Homemade Tips For Healthy Hair
These are the best natural tips for healthier hair. They are completely safe and also would not cost you much.
Eggs are the best solution when it comes to condition your hair. If you tend to have dry and frizzy hair then just use the egg white.
- Egg white
Mix the ingredients and apply it on to your scalp. Massage gently and let it sit for about half an hour. Rinse well. Yoghurt is the natural moisturizer that will control your hair from getting drier.
Mix 3 table spoons of baking soda with little amount of water. Apply it on your hair and keep it for 15 minutes. It will help to smooth your hair and also help your hair to get rid of the damage caused due to styling.
Lemon Juice and Olive Oil Mask
It is one of the simple tips to keep healthy hair. Mix equal amounts of both the products in a bowl and apply all over your scalp. This will help you to get rid of the dandruff and itchy scalp.
This is one of the best herbal products. If you want to know the secret behind how to maintain healthy hair naturally then you can completely rely on this home remedy.
- Henna powder
- Lime juice
- Egg white
Mix all the ingredients well and make it into a paste. Apply all over your hair. Let it dry for an hour. Rinse well.
Honey and Olive Oil
Your hair is mostly damaged due to styling, sun rays and pollution. In order to get rid of that and make your hair strong and gorgeous, follow the honey and olive oil hair mask.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Lime juice
Mix the ingredients well and apply. Rinse after an hour.
Beer Egg Mask
If you have thin hair and if you want to add volume to it then this is the best home remedy possible. Add beer and egg white in equal amounts and apply it all over your scalp. Massage gently. Rinse well. You can repeat the beer egg treatment once every week. It will make your hair look shiny and silky. Consider this among effective tips to maintain healthy hair.
What to do for healthy hair care? Cleansing is not enough. You need to condition your scalp and hair deeply. Make friendship with mayonnaise. Apply it on wet hair and wait for 15 minutes. Wash off well with shampoo.
These are the simple home remedies you can indulge yourself into if you want to know how to maintain healthy hair naturally. They would not cost you much and would give you the best possible and desired results. You can get the products easily in your kitchen. Try and follow these tips.