How awful you feel when you have to look for ‘XL’ dresses only because of your paunch!! At least I felt so embarrassing when I was gaining weight and all fat concentration was only on my waistline and belly. People suggested to work out and control diet. But, I was too lazy to follow regular exercise regime. Also, the thought of not having a little bit chocolate in my life haunted me. So, I thought of a middle way. Instead of going to gym, I preferred cycling every day evening with my friends and switch to dark chocolates from the sugary milky ones. And these little things brought huge change in me. So, I thought to share some effective tips on how to lose belly fat naturally without much effort.
Belly fat is also known as the visceral fat and it is a major concern for most of us these days. Not only does your belly fat make you look fatter, but it also has lots of health concerns associated with it such as diabetes, liver diseases and high blood pressure. There are many people who search for how to lose belly fat without exercise as they do not like to do exercise on a daily basis.
Sometime, many of us are unable to make it a habit to do exercise may be because they do not like to do exercise or cannot do it because of busy schedule etc. So, I find many people around us who are always curious to know the best ways to loss belly fat naturally without doing any exercise.
Is It Really Possible to Lose Weight Without Exercise?
One question arises in everyone’s mind is that – is it really possible to loss belly fat without exercise? The answer is – Yes, it is true. In that case, you need to strictly maintain a diet chart that includes some particular foods that can help to lose weight. Side by side, it is must to maintain a healthy lifestyle as Belly fat is generally a return gift from the kind of lifestyle we lead. I am going to share all those natural ways that you should maintain and all those foods that you should contain in your diet chart.
Useful Herbal Tips to Lose Belly Fat Without Exercise
- Start your day with having lemon juice and honey with warm water. Continue to drink this every single morning as it helps in boosting your metabolism. This is the best way to get rid of belly fat.
- Drink a lot of water if you want to get rid of your belly fat as this helps in increasing your metabolism. It is one of the most effective ways to lose belly fat.
- Avoid carbohydrates that are white in colour. So, better to avoid eating white rice, white bread and white pasta.
- Spice up any food you have with cinnamon, be it just tea, as cinnamon plays a great role in burning belly fat.
- Stick to having just fruits and vegetables and ban all the starchy foods.
- Try to be completely stress-free and get at least 8 hours of perfect sleep daily. Its e very important to sleep well and try to be free from stress and tension
- Try to avoid any sort of sugary substances as sugars equal high calories.
- Eat raw garlic every morning, followed by the lemon water. It will make your weight loss progress faster.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption strictly if you are really determined to lose your belly fat anyway.
- Cut down your salt intake as it has sodium in it which harms the body a lot.
Effective Superfoods That Can Reduce Belly Fat
Watermelon is declared to be a perfect food to reduce belly fat as it contains 91% water. When you eat it before your meal, it fills you up but with very low calories and keeps you fuller for a long time. It is also proved that drinking two glasses of watermelon juice for every day for eight weeks reduces your body weight as well as belly fat.
Almonds have monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats which prevents you from overeating. Almonds also help to suppress your hunger and it’s richness in magnesium helps you to burn more belly fat.
Tomato contains one compound named ‘9-oxo-ODA’. This compound helps to reduce the lipids in the blood, which in turn helps to control the belly fat. This compound also helps you to fight with obesity. So, you must include tomato in your daily diet chart.
Eating celery on a daily basis is one of the most effective ways to lose belly fat naturally. In order to get a flat tummy, try to fill your plate with these green leafy vegetables. You may also opt to have a glass of celery juice daily.
Beans must be consumed daily in order to lose belly fat and develop stronger muscles. It also helps you to stay fuller for a longer time.
Cucumber is low calorie food and very refreshing. Eating cucumber daily helps you to cleanse your body from the harmful toxins that are released by the digestive system, and helps you to lose belly fat. This is the best way to get rid of belly fat.
The positive effects of an apple a day is known to us. Apples have a lot of fibre in them along with phytosterol, flavonoids and beta carotene which prevents you from over-eating. Pectin acids in apples also help in weight loss.
Cherries help in lowering metabolic syndrome which actually increases the risk of belly fat. So, lower metabolic syndrome means lesser belly fat. Moreover, cherries also reduce the cholesterol level in the body and can reduce fat to a large extent.
Avocado contains an important amino acid known as lecithin which helps in managing body weight. It also has good fats which help to burn the belly fats easily.
Pineapples have an enzyme bromelain which possesses anti-inflammatory properties. This enzyme helps to metabolize the proteins and that leads to a flatter tummy.
Hopefully, you get your answer of how to lose belly fat naturally. Consuming these Super foods, you can pave your way to fight belly fat and have a slimmer waistline. These are the best ways how to lose belly fat without exercise. If you try out these super foods for some time on a regular basis, you are sure to notice the difference in your waistline.