How to Get Rid of Hair Fall with Home Remedies
Is it common for you to notice hair strands on your comb? Or strands of hair coming down while you apply shampoo on hair? This is a stress for most people. Do not take tension because stress is going to worsen the condition, as it is a major cause of hair fall. The hair experts say that people lose about 50 – 100 strands of hair on a daily basis. But if you are losing more than that, then it is a major concern and you need to know how to get rid of hair fall with home remedies. We find many products that claim that they can reduce hair fall and very few of them are successful in doing that.
According to expert if is always recommended to try natural and effective home remedies to prevent hair fall permanently. Natural remedies are always advised for their ability to prevent hair fall without creating any side effects and side by side these are easy available and easy to apply.
To curb hair fall, you need to follow some basic practices and obviously, natural ways to stop hair loss. I am going to share some most effective and useful natural home remedies to reduce hair fall forever-
The alkalising property in aloe vera helps to improve the pH levels and it helps in hair growth. This also has a cooling effect on the scalp. Aloe is a one of the best answers if you want to know how to get rid of hair fall with home remedies permanently.
- Apply the gel from the aloe vera leaves on the scalp and let it dry for hours. Wash it later.
- You may also make an anti hair fall shampoo using aloe gel, coconut milk and wheat germ oil and apply it on your hair.
Amla or Indian Gooseberry
For people who want to know one of the fastest natural ways to prevent hair loss, should consider Amla as the best option. It is packed with antioxidants and vitamin C and fights hair loss problem very effectively.
- Use either the juice or powder of Amla and mix it with lemon juice.
- Apply the paste on the scalp and let it dry.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water.
- You may also use Amla with Shikakai powder also.
It is one of the most found herbs in the country and it has a large range of benefits. It has an astringent property that makes it another important natural way to prevent hair loss.
- Boil neem leaves in water until the water is reduced to half.
- Rinse your hair with cold water.
Curd is a very good remedy for improving the nourishment and smoothness of hair and thus helps to prevent hair loss. It can also be used as a conditioner.
- Mix curd with honey and apply it on your hair.
- You may also apply lime juice along with it.
- Otherwise, use curd with black pepper on your hair.
It is among the richest sources of plant derivatives which help to nourish tissues. This is one simple home remedy for hair fall.
- Grind the grated coconut and squeeze to remove the milk.
- Massage the coconut milk on the scalp to prevent hair fall.
The seeds of fenugreek have rich hormone antecedents which help in hair growth and repair the hair follicles. They also have nicotinic acid which strengthens the hair.
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Grind it next morning to make a fine paste.
- Apply this on your hair and leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse the hair.
Also known as the shoe flower, hibiscus prevents hair fall, nourishes hair and also treats dandruff. It is like a blessing for all kinds of hair problems. This is a really simple home remedy for hair fall.
- Crush a few flowers and mix them with coconut oil to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the scalp and leave it for a few hours.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo and cold water.
Egg has many ingredients which can control hair fall. It is a good source of phosphorus, iodine, zinc, sulphur and protein and all these contribute to hair growth.
- Break an egg and collect just the egg white and use this as a mask on your hair.
- Shampoo after 15 minutes and rinse with water
Onion is a great source of sulphur and helps in hair growth as it increases the production of collagen.
- Chop one onion and squeeze out its juice.
- Apply the juice on the scalp and let it stay for fifteen minutes.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo.
Hot Oil massage
Take any oil such as coconut, canola or olive, and heat it up till warm but not hot. Massage it gently on your scalp. Put on a shower cap and then let it rest for an hour. After that, shampoo your hair.
Apart From these things, you need to keep note of a few aspects:
- Try to avoid junk food strictly
- Massage your scalp frequently
- Be gentle with wet hair
- Avoid hot water for hair rinse
- Have a healthy diet regime
- Minimise pressure
- Avoid excessive heat styling
- Stay hydrated
- Regular trimming of hair is necessary
- Use herbal products.
Now that you know how to get rid of hair fall with home remedies, by following these simple steps, you can get the best hair and reduce hair fall completely. Try to maintain regularity in this so that you can be consistent with the cure. Isn’t it wonderful how some few kitchen ingredients can make your hair give a parlour like treatment?