How to Get Rid of Acne Overnight Naturally
Acne is a common problem of most people and they want to get rid of it anyhow. It is not always possible to use the chemical products, rather it is better not to use them every time because of the side effects. There are some amazing ingredients available in your home which can show wonders. So why don’t you try some of them and check out for the best results. Trust me; you are not going to be disappointed with these at all. These following points elaborate how to get rid of acne overnight naturally.
Honey and cinnamon is a killer combo in treating acne. Cinnamon has some antimicrobial properties which help to stop the bacterial activity on the skin. Side by side, honey is an antibiotic which is ready to wipe the buggers out.
- Make a paste of cinnamon powder with honey.
- Apply the paste on your face after you cleanse it properly.
- Leave it overnight and see the difference the next morning after you wash it.
Orange peel face masks helps to cure the acne that is caused by bacteria because of the high content of Vitamin C in it. It also promotes the growth of healthy new cells and keeps your skin in better condition.
- Wash your face and apply the orange peel on the acne affected area.
- You must use separate peels for each area or there can be a chance of bacterial infection.
- Dip a cotton ball in the orange juice and then apply it on the face.
- Let it stay for some time and then wash it with cold water.
Garlic is a good natural remedy of acne because of its antibacterial properties.
- Extract the garlic juice and mix with 1 tsp of water.
- Using a cotton pad, apply this on your face.
- Let it sit for a few minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- You can substitute aloe vera gel for water.
Papaya is commonly found in many face packs these days. It has natural acne remedies that removes the excess lipids and dead skin cells from the skin’s surface and leaves it smooth and soft. It also contains an enzyme papain, which helps to prevent the pus formation and reduces inflammation. How to get rid of acne overnight naturally with papaya?
- Rinse your face with cold water and apply mashed ripe papaya to your skin.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then wash your face properly. Use a moisturizer when your skin is dry after washing.
Aloe vera gel is a good thing on its own. It has a soothing effect on the skin and it is also anti inflammatory in nature which helps to decrease the swelling and redness of the skin. This is one of the important natural home remedies for acne treatment.
- Use the gel of the aloe vera and apply it on your acne with your fingertips.
Steam has the power of soothing a number of minor maladies like acne. It helps to reduce the glaring appearance of the acne.
- Boil a pot of water and pour it in a large bowl. Let it cool slightly.
- Put your face above the bowl so that the steam can reach your face. This is the steam treatment.
Cucumber helps in having a cooling effect on the skin and serves as a very good natural home remedies for acne.
- Make a paste with finely grated cucumber and add two tsp lemon juice in it.
- Leave it for 15 minutes before you wash it.
Liquid extracted from the basil leaves is a very good natural ways to get rid of acne fast.
- Take some basil leaves and immerse them in hot water for some time.
- Before going to bed, apply the extracted liquid to the face using a cotton ball.
- Let it stay on the acne affected area overnight and let it dry automatically.
- Rinse your face in the morning.
The peels of the bananas contain lutein which is a really powerful antioxidant that reduces the inflammation and swelling and also encourages cell growth. Rubbing a banana peel can help in reducing redness and discomfort of the acne.
- Rub the banana peel in a circular motion on your face.
- When you cover the entire face, rest it for 30 minutes and then wash it off.
Lemon works wonders for the skin because of its richness in Vitamin C that is good for all types of skin. It also helps in exfoliating the skin and works as an astringent as well. It is even a natural skin whitener, thus helps in fighting redness.
- Dip a cotton swab in lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before you go to bed.
- You may also mix one tbsp of lemon juice with one tsp of cinnamon powder and apply it on the acne overnight.
- Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
You may find it surprising, but toothpaste works effective to treat pimples without creating side effects. Because of its anti bacterial properties, applying toothpaste on acne is another effective acne removal treatment. How to get rid of acne naturally with toothpaste?
- Apply some white toothpaste on the affected area of the skin before going to bed.
- Wash your face with water in the morning and you will see the result in a few days.
Usefulness of Ice
Ice provides instant relief and is one of the best natural ways to get rid of acne fast.
- Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and then hold it on the affected area.
- Use this process repeatedly to get results.
These above mentioned home remedies work wonders and with these simple natural ingredients from your home, you can aim to get an acne free skin completely. Try using these on a regular basis to get the best results. Now you know how to get rid of acne overnight naturally and you can take care of your skin in the best way. You will surely get good results within a very short period of time after trying these home remedies.