This is perhaps the best idea for any girl or any woman. Make up is a mask you wear over your own self and personality. It is an artificial layer that hides your true self. If you think you cannot bat your eye lashes without your heavy mascara or your lips won’t look sexy without that dash of shiny lip gloss, well, it’s time to look into yourself and search out the real you who are kind of lost in the world of branded cosmetics. And yes, it is possible! I would like to share with you the magic tips about how to be prettier without makeup.
Therefore it is important to know how to get flawless skin without makeup. Follow these simple steps and re discover a new you.
Focus On The Skin First
Make Sure to Wash Your Face Regularly
- Washing your face cleans and clears away the dirt and the grime that is stuck in your face from the pollution all around you.
- Often dirt clogs the facial skin pores and you develop pimples and ugly black heads.
- Therefore it is important to wash your face regularly, at least twice a day for a squeaky clean skin.\
Exfoliate Your Skin Once a Week
- It is important to exfoliate your skin once in every week.
- It leaves your skin cleaner and squeakier than before.
- Exfoliating helps the skin to breathe and remove the dry dead cells and makes the skin fresher, younger and suppler.
- Regular exfoliating prevents acne and pimples to appear in your face.
- You can use some best home remedies for exfoliating your skin.
- Finely grounded walnut shell and honey makes an excellent exfoliate.
- You can also use coarsely grounded brown sugar and honey as exfoliate as well.
Apply Moisturizer Regularly
- Every time you wash your face, some amount of natural oils is lost from your skin, leaving the surface drier.
- A moisturizer fills up the necessity of moist requirement of the skin.
- For a sensitive skin, use a moisturizer which is light and not scented.
- For the dry skin type, a shea butter or the aloe vera moisturizer will work best.
- This is a way how to get flawless skin without makeup
Take Care of the Pimples
- These spots and small boils sure make your skin look ugly.
- Pimples and blackhead occur due to dirt and dust clogging your skin pores.
- You need to get a skin cream or an anti pimple lotion and apply in dots on the spots.
- The calamine lotion is also helpful in curing pimples. Make sure to keep your skin clean.
- A pimple free face is your just another answer to how to be prettier without makeup.
Keep Yourself Hydrated
- It is important to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily.
- You can take fruit juices as well.
- Enough water flushes out the toxins out of your system and keeps your skin soft, supple and radiant.
Use a Sunscreen When You are Going Outdoor.
- Use a sun screen with SPF of 30 or more.
- Sunscreen protects your skin from the harmful ultra violet rays of the sun.
- Irrespective of the weather, do use the sunscreen on a regular basis for the protection of your skin.
Remove Your Make up Completely
- If you are wearing any make up, make sure to remove them completely.
- Use warm water and cotton balls with moisturizer to clean your skin completely.
- This makes your skin pores breathe and keeps the skin fresh and healthy.
Do Not Touch Your Skin Often
- If you have the habit of touching and rubbing your face, then you need to stop that completely.
- Too much fondling with your facial skin may result in loosening its elasticity and infecting your skin with germs and bacteria transmitted from your hand.
Keep Yourself Well Groomed
Pluck Your Eyebrows
- A clean and well done eye brow I one of the ways to look good without makeup.
- A pair of well groomed eye brow reveals and highlights the depth of your beautiful eyes.
- You can pluck them, or wax them, according to the sensitivity of your skin.
Shampoo Every Alternate Day
- Make sure to shampoo your hair every alternate day to keep it soft and shiny.
- Shampoo washes off the dirt and the grime and keeps them healthy.
- It always advisable to use a mild herbal shampoo, so that it does not dries up the natural oils of your hair.
- Use a good conditioner after every wash.
- Comb your hair gently and with love, to give it a healthy shine.
Keep Your Lips Smooth
- Sure you will not like your sexy pout to look dry and rough.
- Always use a petroleum jelly or Vaseline to keep your lips moist. Apply a good home made remedy of glycerin and rose water, in your lips to witness that pink glow in your beautiful lips.
- A full glossy pot can be your answer to how to be prettier without makeup.
Maintain Dental Hygiene and Whiteness
- Brush your teeth regularly, once in the n morning, and second time before you go to bed.
- Make sure you visit a dentist immediately if you are building plaque or bad breath.
- An occasional bleach will help you retain that pearly white teeth, which will add to your beauty when you flash that awesome smile of yours.
Build Up Your Personality And Charm
- Last but not the least; your personality is your real beauty and your essence. Be elegant in everything you do.
- There no better way to turn the heads, than being charming, beautiful and sophisticated.
- Your gorgeous smile is your best weapon.
- Your perfect hairstyle sets the mood of the day, making you feel confident and glorious.
- Make sure to eat healthy diet, with loads of fruit and vegetables.
- Good, nutritious food will make your skin glow.
- Wear a dress that highlights your personality and you feel completely relaxed and comfortable in.
- Last but not the least, carry yourself with confidence and dignity.
- This is your best natural beauty you carry yourself.
- Your single spark of your own personality will make you different from every other person present around you.
You have already got the best beauty tips without makeup. All you have to do is follow them meticulously. These tips are applicable for the teenagers to the elderly. Following these non make-up natural ways will sure make you look sexy, attractive and gorgeous, as well as beautiful from inside.