When I was a little kid, I remember I used to play with my mum’s lipsticks (obviously, on her absence!!). Wrapping around a saree like a bandage and wearing lipsticks, I acted like my mother in front of the mirror. Now, whenever my mom or aunts remind me about those incidents, I feel so embarrassed. But, I think many of you have done this in your childhood. Now, why am I boring you with my childhood stories? Yes, you got it right. Today my topic is “How to make your lips beautiful naturally”. Now, you’re showing interest. Yes, if we get easy natural beauty tips for lips, we won’t run for those chemical lip balms.
Most of us are always crave for having beautiful pink lips in order to enhance your charm and beauty. But, if you do not care for your lips properly, they might turn dark and dull. There are many reasons that are responsible for making our lips fade and dull. If you wish to regain your charming pink lips again, you can try following effective home remedies to get pink lips naturally.
Scrub Your Lips
- It is very important for you to scrub your lips so that the dead skin cells can get eliminated.
- You may prepare a paste with honey, cucumber and rose petals and then apply it on your lips as a natural scrub.
- This is one of the best tips to get pink lips naturally.
- Another thing that you can do is, apply honey to your lips and then rub it with a toothbrush.
- After that, dab a cotton ball in rose water and then apply it on your lips.
Mix Pomegranate Juice With milk
- If you are looking for one of the easiest and effective tips to get pink lips naturally, you can use pomegranate seeds along with milk.
- It helps a lot in lightening those dull and dark lips and gives your lips a beautiful pinkish tint.
- If you apply this process regularly, then you would very soon see your lips to become redder than before.
Use Rose Petals in Milk
- Rose petals are really good home remedies for pink lips.
- Soak a few rose petals in milk for some time and then make a paste of that.
- Add a little bit of glycerine and honey to it and apply this to your lips.
- This paste can prove to be very effective if you apply regularly.
Mix Turmeric Powder and Milk
- Turmeric has always been used as a skin lightening agent.
- It works wonder to take care of lips too.
- You can mix raw turmeric powder along with milk and then apply it on your lips.
- It is also recommended to add a little bit of gram flour in it to act as a better scrub.
- Apply this paste on your lips regularly to get your desired results.
Apply Lemon Juice
- One can consider using lemon juice in order to get pink lips naturally and permanently.
- Lemon is a natural cleanser and you should clear the dirt on your lips with it.
- It will end up giving a rosy look to your lips.
- Lemons contain citric acid which acts as a natural bleaching agent. Thus, lemon is one of the best home remedies to get pink lips naturally.
- It is advised to take the lemon juice and rub it on your lips and let it stay for some time.
- You may also use oranges instead of lemons.
Mixture of Honey and Almond Oil
- Yet, another interesting home remedy for getting your pink lips back, is to use a paste of sugar, honey and almond oil for your lips.
- Massage it on your lips for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
You will surely get positive effects soon.
Try Out Aloe Vera Gel
- You can massage your lips with aloe vera gel which will help to treat the dry lips and remove dirt from it.
- Thus, it will help in lightening the complexion of your lips.
- You need to take some aloe vera gel and then massage it on to your lips for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off using warm water.
Usefulness of Milk Cream
- Milk cream is yet another home remedy to get back your pink lips in natural way.
- It is filled with moisture and nutrients which makes it a really good remedy for lightning the lip complexion and giving you pink lips.
- You need to take some milk cram and allow it to cool for sometime in the refrigerator.
- Apply the chilled milk cream on your lips and massage gently.
- Wash it off after 15 minutes.
Keep Your Lips Moisturized
If you are eager to know how to get pink lips naturally, first of all must know how to moisturize them properly. Use some coco butter instead of petroleum jelly for your lips as it helps in keeping it soft and pink.
Apply Cucumber Juice
Cucumbers also have a lot of skin lightening properties and contain ninety percent water. This helps in keeping the lips pink and moist. Take a slice of cucumber and then rub it on your lips on a daily basis.
Steps To Follow
Apart from following these home remedies to get pink lips naturally, you need to maintain a few other effective tips also.
- One must avoid smoking strictly as it makes the lips darker.
- You must also avoid drinking too much of tea and coffee.
- Make sure that you do not keep licking your lips as that makes it drier and chapped.
- You must drink at least 8 glasses of water daily to keep yourself and your lips hydrated.
Trying out these amazing natural beauty tips for lips is the thing you must do instantly. Trust me, these are the best things you can do rather than applying chemical products that are harsh. These take a bit of time but help to get you pink lips from within and clear out the dead skin cells on your lips.