You must never think that you are the only one in this world with this major trouble. Acne is a very common problem faced by most people. The acne scars trouble people even more and these are seen after a few days of getting rid of acne. You need to battle hard to get rid of the acne scars and make your skin look fresh and lovely. It is not always recommended not to use chemical products and you should switch to some homemade remedies that are actually effective. Here are the best natural ways to get rid of acne scars permanently in few days. Try these out and I am sure that you would get rid of them at ease.-
Aloe Vera Can do Wonder
The gel inside the aloevera is a magical substance that can heal all kinds of skin problems. You can consider it to be one of the proven and best natural ways to get rid of acne scars.
- Scoop out the aloevera gel from the leaves.
- Apply the gel on the scars and let it rest.
- Wash with plain water.
- Repeat regularly to get better results. Within a few days you can feel effective results.
Effectiveness of Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek has antiseptic, anti inflammatory and soothing action on the skin and it helps to heal your skin conditions and reduce the acne scars. It is definitely a quick way to get rid of acne scars permanently.
- Boil the fenugreek seeds in water for about 10 minutes
- Apply that water on the acne scars with a cotton ball and do this method regularly. You will see a reduction in the appearance of the scars soon.
Sandalwood has Effective Substance
Sandalwood is a very effective cooling and soothing agent which makes it the perfect solution to many kinds of skin problems. Do you eager to know how to remove acne scars naturally with sandalwood? It’s here for you –
- Make a paste of the sandalwood by rubbing it on a plate with water.
- Apply the paste to the scars affected areas and repeat this for a few days continuously.
- You may also use rosewater in it for better results in a short period of time.
Cucumber is a natural astringent and it helps to open the pores of the skin. The anti provocative property of the cucumber helps in cooling the skin and reducing the acne scars. How to remove acne scars naturally with cucumber? Here is the answer –
- Take a cucumber and make a fine juice of it.
- Apply the juice on the scars using a cotton ball. Use it repeatedly for better results.
Lemon juice – A Useful Home Remedy
Lemon is extremely rich in Vitamin C and it plays an important role in the formation of collagen in the body. Thus, using lemon regularly will keep your skin healthy both internally and externally and using this best natural way to get rid of acne scars, will surely give you desired results.
- Cut a few lemons and squeeze the juice out of it.
- Apply the juice with a cotton ball on the acne scars and allow it to stay for some time.
- Wash with plain water and you will see the bleaching effect of lemon on your skin.
Potato has fading and antibacterial property that helps to crush the acne and then remove the scars. This is also another quick way to get rid of acne scars forever.
- Extract the juice of the potato and apply it to the scars on your face.
- You may also just take a slice of crude potato and rub it on affected area. Doing these two methods can give fastest results.
Mint has cooling and healing properties and it is extremely beneficial to disappear acne scars. It is one of the best home remedies for acne scars.
- Crush the mint leaves and strain the juice.
- Apply the juice on the scar area and let it dry. Wash after some time. Applying it regularly can give good results for sure.
Usefulness of Honey
Honey is a natural antiseptic and thus helps in removing the acne scars. It also acts as a mitigating operator which helps to recover your skin.
- Take a few drops of honey and apply it on your acne scars.
- You may even use lemon juice in the honey. Make a mixture of lemon juice and honey and apply on affected area.
- After keeping it for a few minutes, wash it off with cold water.
According to health experts, Vitamin E is very essential in human skin. It helps in moisturizing your skin and makes the spots and scars on your face less visible. The anti-oxidants in the Vitamin E oil have a skin refreshing property.
- Steam your face to open all the skin pores.
- Apply the oil on the acne scars and massage it for ten minutes.
- Allow it to sit for some time and then wash it off.
Gram flour (also known as besan) can be found in every Indian household. It is used as a natural scrub which can help you to cure acne scars.
- Take 2 tbsp of gram flour, 1 tbsp of rose water and a pinch of turmeric powder. Make a paste of it.
- Apply it on your face as a face pack and let it rest for some time.
- Wash that off after it dries. This one of the proven home remedies to get rid of acne scars fast.
Get the Fast Result from Baking soda
Baking soda has an amazing peeling property and it dries any oil that is present in the skin. It also has the property that can prevent any marks or scars.
- Take 2 tsp of baking soda and 1 tbsp of water to make fine glue.
- Apply this mixture on the scars and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse that off with tepid water. You will surely get the best result after applying it continuously for few days.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Vinegar has the power to scrape off the old cells from the surface of the skin and it also has some antiseptic property.
- Direct application of vinegar is not advised as it may damage your sensitive skin, so always make a dilute solution of vinegar with water when you are applying.
Apart from these best natural ways to get rid of acne scars, there are a few other things that you need to maintain. You must make sure to stay hydrated always so that you can get rid of these scars easily. You should have patience while using these home remedies to cure acne scars. Always remember that using natural remedies may not give you effective results over night but these can give you permanently solution without creating any side effects.