Yes, I know you don’t like it. Well, no one does. The back fat has been a major hang up for mostly all, who suffer from it. There are several reasons behind it, but the best part is, there are several exercises to get rid of back fat at home as well.
Once I did suffer from back fat problem, but I took up some immediate steps without any dilly dally, and was very happy with the results. I would like to share those simple exercises and at the same time would share with you, everything that may be a cause to this depressing bulge.
Exercises to Get Rid of Back Fat at Home
Before we get going with the routines, it is important to know why we put on this ugly flab. There are several reasons behind it.
- Are you careful about what you eat? Are you taking a lot of processed and packaged foods? You love junks, right? Well, this matters a lot. These foods contain added sugar, sodium and loads of calories, and sure they taste great. But, it is important to stick to natural foods as much as possible. Fruits and fresh juices will do a lot more good to your skin as well as it will help you cut those extra pounds.
- Being a couch potato does not help either. Make sure you move around a lot. There is no shame in doing owns work. You need to give that extra effort to pull yourself off that bed or couch or computer table you are glued to. It is important to burn those stored calories, through regular and vigorous exercises.
- Age will plays its part all right but you need to play better. Yes, and you need to choose the right bra for yourself. It is but natural that as you age, the skin will lose its elasticity. You need to be cautious and careful. Choose your apparels wisely. More important, you must wear the right kind of bra that ensures maximum comfort, full support and firmness.
Now I can suggest you with best exercises for back fat.
Push Ups Never Fails
- This routine never fails. When you are doing this exercise for back fatyou are actually working on your chests but it also has direct effect on toning up back muscles as well.
- First, you need to lie face down in the usual position, keeping your hands on the ground.
- Using the strength of your leg muscle, abdominal muscle and hand muscle, elevate and hold for 3 seconds and gradually lower yourself back to the ground.
- Practice this routine in a set of 10 pushups every day. This is one the best exercises to reduce back fat at home
Row, Row, Row Your Boat
- To do this, you need to get a rowing machine, instead of a boat. This amazing routine is one of the best exercises to get rid of back fat at home
- The rowing movement of your hands is working all the time on the back fat. So if you are rowing this machine, you can be positive about your back fat result. You are shedding them all right, all along.
Be A Warrior
- This is sure to help you in getting rid of that ugly back fat. This routine works on shoulders and back simultaneously.
- Stand upright on your exercise mat keeping your feet together.
- Then, bend forward and put all your body weight on one leg and lift your other leg and throw back behind you, parallel to the floor.
- Extend both your arms in front of you, keeping them parallel to the floor and inter twine them like Eagle arms.
- Repeat the same routine with the other leg as well.
- You need to hold your breath for five seconds as you draw your navel towards your spine.
The Bow Posture
- This routine strictly works on your back only.
- First, you need to lie flat on the floor, face down with your belly button pressing against the floor.
- Gradually bend your knees and lift both your leg and reach for the outer edge of your ankle. Do the same with the other hand as well.
- Once you are holding both your ankles with both your hands, try to keep the toes together pointing outwards. While you are lifting yourself up like a bow.
- Continue to inhale deep breaths and hold on to this arch for 15- 20 seconds.
- Then gradually relax and exhale as you get back your chest to the ground.
- Repeat this routine for at least 5 times as this is one of the best exercises to get rid of back fat at home.
- This yoga posture is going to help you both ways.
- This is very effective for both flattening your stomach muscle as well as tonning your back.
- First, you need to lie flat on your back and bend your knees. Bend your elbows and place your palms right above your shoulder, with your palms firmly placed on the ground. Your fingertips should face the feet.
- As you inhale, gradually lift your torso that is the head, shoulder and hips off the ground till you form a half circle on the ground.
- Hold on to this position for at least five deep breathes, and then gradually lower yourself back to the ground.
- Repeat this routine for five times for best result.
The Last Word
Last but not the least; you need to choose your bra correctly. A bad choice of bands and cups may be a big cause for those love handles. It is important to wear your bra correctly. Once you fasten the back hook, you need to pull the band down so that the band is anchored below the shoulder blades and does not cringe up. A broad band that fits snugly as well as tightly to give your back a smooth and nice look, will help to prevent back fat. Therefore the right bra will just not hold your breasts firmly but also should provide equal support to your back.
There is always a solution to every problem. What you need is, determination and the right positive bend of mind to overcome it. So, if you were feeling depressed all these while, regarding those extra handles, it’s time to shed them and get back to your sexy curves.